If we were to make a list of the things Dutch people love the most, bicycles, tulips, and travel would probably sit high on that list, especially the latter. The Dutch mostly spend their vacations abroad as they seek to explore new cultures and enjoy warm weather. But what if they want to watch their favorite TV shows or access their bank accounts?
Well then they’ll need a Dutch IP address to bypass any potential geo-blocks. In the article below, we will show you how a VPN can grant you access to secure servers in the Netherlands, so that you don’t have to miss a thing from back home.
How to Get Dutch IP Address Using VPN
Online banking and streaming services use geographic data to pinpoint the user’s location. They give consumers full access only if they are in a designated region. So if you’re a Dutch expat or tourist and want to access your favorite sites, you’re going to be disappointed. But a VPN will help you go round geo-restrictions.
Virtual private networks, better known as VPNs, reroute your internet connection to a server from a different region. They hide your IP address and replace it with with one from your chosen country, like the Netherlands in this case. So you’ll appear as if you were still in your native country, which gives you access to any geo-blocked Dutch content.
So if you don’t want to miss out on anything in Holland, follow the below steps and get a VPN.
- Sign up with a VPN provider. See list below for suggestions
- Download and install the VPN app.
- Sign in.
- Connect to a Dutch server.
- Double check your new IP address on WhatIsMyIP.network.
- Enjoy full access to any online Dutch content
Best VPNs to Get Dutch IP Address
There are several reliable VPN providers out there, but the pick of the bunch has to be ExpressVPN. It has a large number of secure servers all around the world, and one of the best connection speeds. It also offers a 30-day refund policy, so you can get your money back if you don’t like the service. And if you’re still not convinced, here is a list of other popular VPN providers:
- 30-Day Money-back Guarantee
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Apps For All Your Devices
- 24/7 Live Support
Other VPN Advantages
A VPN has many more advantages than just giving you access to a Dutch IP address. VPNs also allow you to:
- Protect your privacy: All your data is encrypted when you use a VPN. Even your Internet Service Provider won’t be able to see your internet activity.
- Improve your cyber security: VPNs protect you from various cyber threats like hackers on public WiFi networks.
- Download safely: VPNs protect you from legal threats from copyright holders when you download files like movies and TV shows using torrents.
- Bypass blocked content: you can use a VPN to get around censorship by passing your traffic via a server in another country.
Dutch IP Address Benefits
There’s more to having a Dutch IP address than just unblocking Netflix Netherlands.
If you’re shopping online, you want to make sure you’re getting the best deal. Changing your IP address allows you to compare prices on Amazon as they appear to people in different countries.
Connecting to an IP address from the Netherlands also gives you secure access to your bank accounts from anywhere in the world, so you can keep track of all banking activities.
People interested in learning Dutch will also find it useful to connect to an IP address from Holland. After all, the best way to learn a language is by being exposed to it, and unlimited access to local channels will certainly strengthen your knowledge of the language.
How to get a Dutch IP Address from Anywhere – Conclusion
Being away from home can be quite difficult. Not being able to watch your favorite TV shows and stay up-to-date with the latest news from back home can be even harder. That is why it is vital for any Dutch expat or tourist to get a VPN and connect to an IP address from the Netherlands. This will unblock any restricted data, and allow users to gain access to any content from anywhere.