Mark your calendars for this coming Saturday as Darren ‘The Gorilla’ Till steps into the cage with Jorge Masvidal for UFC 147’s fight night. Both ESPN+ and BT Sport have rights to broadcast the event in the US and the UK. Those who have no clue how to watch the match live online in any place in the world will surely benefit from this guide.
UFC Fight Night 147 Streaming Channels
The following channels will air the match between Till and Masvidal live:
- USA: ESPN+
- UK: BT Sport
How to Watch UFC Fight Night 147 Using a VPN
EPSN+ is the official US broadcaster of the UFC Fight Night 147. If you’re in the US, streaming the fight would not pose any problem. Now, if you’re outside the US, you are going to face some complications. These complications are mainly geo-restrictions’ doings because ESPN+ is restricted to US viewership. The website claims the following “Stream ESPN+ Anytime, Anywhere in the US”. Apparently, this couldn’t be any truer. Streaming ESPN+, let alone accessing it abroad is almost impossible without being in the US. But how does the website know your location? Your IP address.
Your IP is directly connected to your location. It reveals a lot of information about you. So, if you attempt to access ESPN + from the UK, the website will detect a connection being made from outside the US and will immediately deny you access to its services. In this case, if you happen to live abroad, you’re going to have to spoof your current location and make the channel believe that you’re in the US. Thankfully, with a VPN, this is more than possible. What you need to do is connect to a VPN server based in the United States. After that connection is made, you’ll receive an American IP address and a direct pass to ESPN+’s streaming content. Follow the steps below to gain an American IP and gain access to ESPN+ anywhere:
- Firstly, you need to sign up with a VPN provider. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the VPN client on your Android, iOS, PC, or Mac.
- Sign in with your VPN account.
- Connect to a server where ESPN+ is available.
- Launch your channel’s website or application.
- Stream the fight live anywhere in the world without having to worry about geo-restrictions.
ExpressVPN is a fabulous provider, in fact, it’s one of the best. With its services, you can easily bypass any restrictions and gain access to whatever content you desire. It offers blazing fast servers for the perfect streaming experience and the most effective military-grade security protocols. Check out more top VPNs in the table below.
- 30-Day Money-back Guarantee
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Apps For All Your Devices
- 24/7 Live Support
UFC 147 Fight Card
Have a look at the entire Fight Card here:
- Darren Till vs Jorge Masvidal – Welterweight
- Leon Edwards vs Gunnar Nelson – Welterweight
- Volkan Oezdemir vs Dominick Reyes – Light Heavyweight
- Nathaniel Wood vs Jose Alberto Quinonez – Bantamweight
- Danny Roberts vs Claudio Silva – Welterweight
- Jack Marshman vs John Phillips – Middleweight
- Arnold Allen vs Jordan Rinaldi – Featherweight
- Marc Diakiese vs Joseph Duffy – Lightweight
- Nicolae Negumereanu vs Saparbek Safarov – Light Heavyweight
- Tom Breese vs Ian Heinisch – Middleweight
- Danny Henry vs Dan Ige – Featherweight
- Molly McCann vs Priscila Cachoeira – Women’s Flyweight
- Mike Grundy vs Nad Narimani – Featherweight
About Till vs Masvidal
It’s difficult to categorize Masvidal as one thing only for he’s both excellent at counter-punching and also pressure-fighting. Masvidal is considered a technical striker for someone who started off as a Miami-based street fighter ala Kimbo Slice. This is pretty evident in his wins. Till’s striking game is largely based around pressure. Although he failed to walk Woodley down in their fight, Till used his footwork to back his opponents up and corral them against the fence. This is where he unleashes combinations with vicious power. So who will come out on top here? It’s really hard to tell.
How to Watch UFC Fight Night: Till vs. Masvidal Live -Conclusion
UFC comes back to the UK this weekend at UFC Fight Night 147 takes place from the O2 Arena in London. Big-time Welterweight headliner in Darren Till vs. Jorge Masvidal is set for a European UFC show, and it’s pretty exciting. The top three fights on the card are nothing short of entertaining. Although there’s still a bunch of lesser fights on the card, with reliable action fighters like Danny Roberts, Arnold Allen, and Jack Marshman, we expect these fights to be super fun.
And with this being the first show in the UK since May 2018’s visit to Liverpool, the crowd should be hyped up. The show airs on the ESPN+ streaming service in the US and on BT Sport 1 in the UK. With the help of a VPN service provider, you’ll gain access to both these channels anywhere in the world. Let us know in the comment section below how that worked out for you.