Europe’s biggest basketball tournament is nearing its end with only one last stage to go. The 2019 EuroLeague Final Four will take place On Friday, May 17th, at the Fernando Buesa Arena in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain. Then, the two advancing teams will battle it out for the championship on May 19th. It will be interesting to see who will be crowned the king of Europe, so if you want to know how to watch the matches, keep reading.
Only a handful of channels will broadcast the event, and they are not available for all viewers. But in this article, we will show you how to stream the semi-finals no matter where you are using a VPN or Smart DNS.
Channels Broadcasting the Final Stage
As I mentioned before, only a handful of channels will broadcast the 2019 EuroLeague Final Four, and they are as follows:
- Flosports (US).
- NBATV (US).
- Eurosport Player (UK).
- SFR (France).
- Moviestar (Spain).
- Viaplay (Scandinavia).
- Digisport (Hungary).
- BeIN Sports (MENA region).
- Eurosport (Asia).
- Euroleague.TV (International, except in the UK, Ireland, and Italy).
These channels can only screen the event in their respective regions due to copyright issues. This means that if you try to access any of these services from abroad, a location error message will appear on your screen.
That’s because your IP address reveals your location to the internet. Once web hosts see that you are outside their coverage zone, they will block you. However, you can still bypass geo-restrictions if you use a VPN or Smart DNS proxy.
How to Stream 2019 EuroLeague Final Four with VPN
A virtual private network can spoof your geographic position by hiding your IP address. It uses software to redirect your internet connection to a network of our choice, then gives you a new IP address from that region.
So if you want to watch the 2019 EuroLeague Final Four on NBATV, you simply connect to a US server. The VPN will then grant you an American IP address, making it appear as if you were in the country. This will trick the channel to unblock its content.
Just follow the below steps to watch the final stage of the EuroLeague:
- Subscribe to a reputable VPN service that has a large server network, like ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the app on your PC, Mac, iOS, or Android device. You can also install it on routers, smart TVs, and gaming consoles.
- Sign in and connect to a server from any of the countries mentioned above. Go for the US or the UK if you want to watch it in English.
- Visit WhatIsMyIP.network to make sure you’re using a new IP address.
- See who will be crowned world champion.
Stream 2019 EuroLeague Final Four with ExpressVPN
ExpressVPN is one of the best providers on the market. It is very easy to use and offers some amazing features that few other brands can provide, including:
- 160 server locations: The company has more than 1,000 servers in 94 countries, which ensures you can unblock any of the channels that will air the 2019 EuroLeague Final Four.
- Incredible speed levels: Despite the fact it uses strong encryption, ExpressVPN promises one of the best speed rates in the industry. This means that you won’t face any buffering issues
- Strong AES 256-bit encryption: A military-grade encryption protocol that guarantees full privacy. It protects you from government surveillance and ISP monitoring.
- No-logging policy: ExpressVPN does not register any of your traffic or data.
- Torrenting and P2P allowance: ExpressVPN allows full P2P file-sharing and torrenting activity. Also, it protects you from legal action from copyright owners.
- Full Netflix compatibility: It can get you access to any library you’d like, even the US version of Netflix.
- High compatibility: You can install it on Windows, Mac, Android, Linux, and iOS. It is also compatible with smart TVs, gaming consoles, and routers.
- 30-day money-back guarantee: You can demand a full refund if you’re not too happy with the services.
And if you want to see the full feature list, check out the ExpressVPN review.
Other Brands You Can Consider
ExpressVPN might be a wise and good choice for a VPN service, but it’s always better to compare other brands before you make up your mind.
And to make it easy for you, we rounded up the best providers in the business in the table below:
- 30-Day Money-back Guarantee
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Apps For All Your Devices
- 24/7 Live Support
Use Smart DNS to Watch 2019 EuroLeague Final Four
Smart DNS proxies are another method you could use to watch the 2019 EuroLeague Final Four. These tools help you bypass geo-blocks by rerouting the URLs that give away your location.
However, There are several things you must know before you commit to one:
- First, Smart DNS proxies can’t unblock any channel like a VPN does. So it’s you have to make sure that the proxy you’re using supports the channel you want to unblock.
- Also, you’ll have to configure the Smart DNS proxy on the device you want to use because they don’t have dedicated apps you can download. Most services have setup guides and manuals on their website to help you, so it shouldn’t be very difficult.
- They don’t encrypt your traffic, which means anyone can monitor your online activity. But on the plus side, your internet speed won’t be affected
- Smart DNS proxies don’t work if your ISP uses transparent proxies or applies DNS hijacking.
With all that in mind, if you still feel like setting up a Smart DNS proxy on your device, here’s what you have to do:
- Sign up to a Smart DNS service like Unlocator.
- Make sure the service supports any of the above channels.
- Set up Smart DNS on your device. You could also install them on routers, gaming consoles, or Smart TVs.
- Watch the final matches of the 2019 EuroLeague season and see who will win it.
2019 EuroLeague Final Four – Facts
The EuroLeague Final Four will conclude the 2018-2019 season. The semi-finalists play a single knockout round on May 17th, with the two winners advancing to the final. The losing teams will battle it out for third place on Sunday, followed by the championship game.
Real Madrid will defend the title after finishing the regular season in the third position. This will be their seventh Final Four in the last nine editions and the third consecutive. But they face a tough task as they were drawn against CSKA Moscow. The Russians have featured in eight consecutive Final Four stages, including this one.
As for the full semi-final fixtures, here’s how it’s going to be:
- Fenerbahce Beko Istanbul vs. Anadolu Efes Istanbul
- CSKA Moscow vs. Real Madrid
How to Stream 2019 EuroLeague Final Four Online – Final Words
On May 19, we will bid farewell to another exciting EuroLeague season. But there is no better way to conclude the tournament than with the Final Four stage. The remaining teams are all very strong and very good, with no clear favorite of who will win. So it looks like it’s going an exciting, action-packed weekend. Therefore, you have to get a VPN or Smart DNS proxy if you don’t want to miss it.