UFC 237 saw a new UFC strawweight champion as Jessica Andrade knocked out Rose Namajunas in Round 2. The result was somewhat of a shock, especially since Namajunas pretty much dominated round 1. But that’s the action and drama that accompany MMA events. And fight fans are in for another treat on June 8 as UFC 238 heads to the United Center in Chicago. However, only a handful of channels will broadcast the event, and all of them are inaccessible outside their respective regions.
But in this article, we’ll show you how to unblock any channel with the help of a VPN so that you don’t miss any fight.
Channels Broadcasting UFC 238?
You can stream UFC 238 on any of the following channels:
- UFC Fight Pass
- ESPN+ (USA)
- BT Sport (UK)
- DAZN (Germany)
- Viaplay (Sweden, Denmark)
- OSN (Middle East)
- Main Event (Australia)
- Match TV (Russia)
- TSN (Canada) (Prelims Only)
If you live outside these regions, then I’m afraid the above streaming services are off limits for you. That’s because copyright issues prevent them from broadcasting the event outside their respective regions. As a result, a location error message will pop up on your screen if you try to watch any match from abroad.
And if you’re wondering how the heck can these websites locate you, look no further than your IP address. This numerical label assigned to your device will reveal your location to the internet. And once these web hosts figure out that you’re abroad, it’s lights out for you.
Therefore, you need something like a VPN that can hide your current position.
How to Stream UFC 238 with VPN
A virtual private network (VPN) is a tool that can spoof your geographic location by hiding your IP address. It allows you to connect to a foreign network of your choice. Then, it replaces your original IP with another one from the region that you selected. This will make it appear as if you were physically there, giving you access to any restricted content.
Simply put, a credible VPN service will reroute your internet traffic to servers from any of the countries mentioned above. After that, your new Internet Protocol address will trick the streaming services to think that you are inside their coverage zone. As a result, you’ll be able to unblock any channel you want no matter where you are.
Just follow the steps below and you’re good to go:
- Subscribe to a well-known VPN service with a presence in any of the countries mentioned above. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the app on your PC, Mac, iOS, or Android device. You can also install VPNs on routers, smart TVs, and gaming consoles.
- Sign in and connect to a server from the US, the UK, Germany or any of the other countries on the list. It all depends on which channel you’d like to watch.
- Double check your new IP address on WhatIsMyIP.network.
- Stream UFC 238 from anywhere in the world.
Best VPNs to Bypass Restrictions
If you’re a new VPN user, free brands might seem tempting to you. However, we recommend that you stay away from them and go for the paid providers instead. You see, free VPNs have to make money somehow, and that usually comes at the expense of your online privacy. They sell your internet traffic and browsing history to third parties, and they don’t offer the best services.
Therefore, I recommend you use ExpressVPN. This brand can bypass online restrictions without even breaking a sweat, largely thanks to a set of amazing features that includes:
- Large server network: The company has more than 1,000 servers in 94 countries, which is one of the largest networks in the industry. This means that you can avoid all sorts of online restrictions and access any website from anywhere.
- Incredible speed levels: Furthermore, ExpressVPN provides one of the best speed rates in the business, no matter how many users are connected to its servers. And that’s despite the fact it uses strong encryption.
- Strong AES 256-bit encryption: This is the strongest encryption on the market. It protects you from government surveillance, hackers, and ISP monitoring.
- No-log policy: ExpressVPN does not register any of your traffic or data. “We never keep traffic logs, and we also don’t keep any logs that might enable someone to match an IP and timestamp back to a user,” the company says on its website.
- Torrenting and P2P allowance: You can enjoy full torrenting and file-sharing activity without worrying about any legal action from copyright owners.
- Full Netflix compatibility: It can get you access to any library you’d like, even the US version of Netflix.
But if you feel like you’d rather check out some more options before you make a final decision, the list below features some top alternatives:
- 30-Day Money-back Guarantee
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Apps For All Your Devices
- 24/7 Live Support
About UFC 238
Henry Cejudo and Marlon Moraes will headline UFC 238 in a bantamweight title bout that has much to live up to, especially after the events of UFC 237. The fight will take place on June 8 at the United Center in Chicago.
Cejudo is coming off an incredibly impressive knockout over TJ Dillashaw to defend the belt. The 32-year-old ranks number 4 in the UFC’s pound-for-pound rankings having won 14 of his 16 professional showdowns so far.
However, Moraes will provide stern competition for Cejudo after losing just one of his last 18 showdowns dating back to 2011.
The night also features another championship fight as women’s flyweight champion Valentina Schevchenko takes on Jessica Eye to defend her belt. Shevchenko is fresh off a win over legendary women’s UFC former champion Joanna Jędrzejczyk. Eye is also coming off a trio of nice wins, so this match should be fun to watch.
There are plenty of other fights to watch in an action-packed night, so here is the full match card:
- Henry Cejudo vs. Marlon Moraes
- Valentina Shevchenko vs. Jessica Eye
- Tony Ferguson vs. Donald Cerrone
- Tatiana Suarez vs. Nina Ansarrof
- Jimmie Rivera vs. Petr Yan
- Tai Tuivasa vs. Blagoy Ivanov
- Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Alexa Grasso
- Aljamain Serling vs. Pedro Munhoz
- Ricardo Lamas vs. Calvin Kattar
- Katlyn Chookagian vs. Joanne Calderwood
How to Stream UFC 238 Online – Final Words
Well, UFC 238 will present two title bouts between some really impressive fighters. And I know this might sound optimistic, but I believe that this upcoming UFC event will outshine UFC 237. Therefore, if you live abroad and you don’t want to miss it, you have to get a VPN. It is your only way to bypass geo-blocks and stream the event no matter where you are.