The 2019 WWE Money in the Bank is just around the corner. The event will take place on May 19 at the XL Center in Hartford, Connecticut. It is one of WWE’s biggest pay-per-view events, as it gives the winner a chance for a world championship. Therefore, wrestling fans do not want to miss the exciting ladder matches. But WWE Network, the channel broadcasting Money in the Bank, isn’t available everywhere.
Luckily for you, though, you can still access the streaming service no matter where you are using a VPN.
Where is WWE Network Available?
Unlike most US streaming channels, WWE Network is available pretty much everywhere except for a few countries like China and Liechtenstein. In other regions like the Middle East, the service isn’t available ‘due to contractual obligations with OSN.’ So if you try to access the channel from those regions, the following message will appear on your screen: WWE Network video content is currently not available for viewing at this location.”
Furthermore, viewers in some areas can only watch WWE matches with a cable subscription, which is an unpractical solution for cord cutters.
For those reasons, you need a virtual private network (VPN) to help you.
How to Stream 2019 Money in the Bank with a VPN
WWE Network can identify your location through your IP address. This numerical label gives away your geographic position to the internet. Therefore, you can’t access any content if you live outside the coverage zone.
But a VPN can help you avoid all that by hiding your IP address. It uses software to reroute your internet connection to any network of your choice. Then, it gives you a new IP from the region that you selected to make it appear as if you live there. This will trick web hosts to unblock their content.
If you want to subscribe to WWE Network using a VPN, the best thing to do is to sign up to the US version. All you have to do is:
- Subscribe to a VPN service. See the list below for recommendations.
- Download and install the app on your PC, Mac, iOS, or Android device. You can also install VPNs on routers, smart TVs, and gaming consoles.
- Sign in and connect to an American server.
- Double check your new IP address on WhatIsMyIP.network.
- See who will reach the top of the ladder and claim the briefcase.
Best VPNs to Watch 2019 Money in the Bank
In an online world filled with hazards and malware, the need for security tools has become necessary. And with the growing supply of VPNs, You’ll surely find the brand that suits you best. But not all providers offer top-notch reliable services.
That is why we prepared a list of the highest-ranked VPNs on the market today to save you the trouble.
ExpressVPN is our number one pick thanks to a list of outstanding features. We recommend that you use this brand whenever you go online, and not just to bypass geo-blocks. Just take a look at all its benefits:
- 160 server locations: The company has more than 1,000 servers in 160 locations, including 94 countries. This means you can unblock any version of WWE Network from anywhere and stream 2019 Money in the Bank.
- AES 256-bit encryption: A military-grade encryption protocol that allows you to surf the internet anonymously. It protects you from government surveillance, ISP monitoring, and hackers.
- Incredible speed levels: Despite using strong encryption, you won’t face any buffering issues because ExpressVPN promises one of the best speed rates in the industry.
- No-logging policy: ExpressVPN does not store any of your traffic or data. “We never keep traffic logs, and we also don’t keep any logs that might enable someone to match an IP and timestamp back to a user,” says the company on its website.
- High compatibility: You can install it on Windows, Mac, Android, Linux, and iOS. It is also compatible with smart TVs, gaming consoles, and routers.
- Torrenting and P2P allowance: ExpressVPN allows full P2P file-sharing and torrenting activity. Also, it protects you from legal action from copyright owners.
- Full Netflix compatibility: It can get you access to any library you’d like, even the US version of Netflix.
IPVanish is second on our list. A strong set of security features makes it an easy choice to consider. However, the fact that it is under US jurisdiction laws raises a few concerns. That shouldn’t be a problem, though, because the company offers a no-logging policy.
It also has a large network of over 1,200 servers in 60 countries.
Other features include:
- TOR compatibility.
- Kill switch and DNS leak protection.
- SOCKS5 web proxy.
NordVPN also makes the cut. This company offers the same level of privacy and security as its elite peers, but adds extra protection. It uses a special Onion over VPN feature, as well as double encryption.
Furthermore, it has more than 5,000 servers in 61 countries; and the company is based in Panama, where there are no data retention laws.
About 2019 Money in the Bank
The upcoming Money in the Bank will take place on May 19 at the XL Center in Hartford, Connecticut. The 10th edition of the event will feature some high profile as well as some young talents.
The 2019 Money in the Bank is less than two weeks away and fans on social media are already buzzing with excitement. There is plenty of speculation circling around about matches and predictions.
As for the confirmed matches, they are as follows:
- Men’s Money in the Bank ladder match:
Participants: Sami Zayn, Ricochet, Drew McIntyre, Baron Corbin, Ali, Finn Bálor, Andrade, and Randy Orton
- Women’s Money in the Bank ladder match:
Participants: Naomi, Natalya, Dana Brooke, Bayley, Mandy Rose, Ember Moon, Alexa Bliss, Carmella
- Seth Rollins (c) vs. AJ Styles (Universal championship)
- Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Kevin Owens (WWE championship)
- Becky Lynch (c) vs. Lacey Evans (Raw women’s championship)
- Becky Lynch (c) vs. Charlotte Flair (SmackDown women’s championship)
- Roman Reigns vs. Elias
- The Miz vs. Shane McMahon
- Samoa Joe (c) vs. Rey Mysterio (Singles Match for the WWE United States Championship)
- Tony Nese (c) vs. Ariya Daivari (Singles Match for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship)
- Daniel Bryan and Rowan vs. The Usos (Tag Team Match)
WWE Network Supported Devices
You can watch 2019 Money in the Bank on a host of devices, including:
- Xbox One
- Xbox 360
- PlayStation 3
- PlayStation 4
- Apple TV
- Samsung Smart TV
How to Stream 2019 WWE Money in the Bank Online – Final Words
The 2019 Money in the Bank will give its winners the chance at a world championship at any time. This makes it a highly anticipated event as it helps shape the future of WWE. Therefore, wrestling and entertainment fans do not want to miss this action-packed event, especially the ladder matches. And with a VPN, they don’t have to. They can watch it from anywhere in the world.