If last weekend’s fight between Canelo and Jacobs didn’t scratch your itch, then this Saturday should definitely do the trick. The much-awaited rematch between super-featherweights Miguel Berchelt and Francisco Vargas will take place on May 11 at the Convention Centre in Tucson. US and UK viewers can stream the fight live on ESPN+ and BoxNation respectively. But those living outside those borders will unfortunately miss Berchelt vs Vargas 2.
That’s because both channels are geo-blocked outside their respective regions. But fret not boxing fans. In this article, we’ll show you how to bypass geo-restrictions and stream the bout from anywhere with a VPN.
Where to Watch Berchelt vs Vargas 2
You can watch the rematch between ‘El Alacran’ and ‘El Bandito’ live on ESPN+ and BoxNation. However, those living outside those two countries will have a hard time streaming the fight. Due to copyright reasons, both channels are unavailable outside their coverage zones. If you try to access any of them from abroad, a location error message will appear on your screen.
That’s because your IP address reveals your geographic location to the internet. Once web hosts see that you are not inside their viewing area, they won’t give passage to their content.
Therefore, you need to hide your IP address so that the streaming channels can’t pinpoint where you are. And that’s where the VPN steps in.
How to Stream Berchelt vs Vargas with VPN
The only way to unblock both streaming channels is with a virtual private network. this tool allows you to spoof your physical location using software that hides your IP address. Then, it reroutes your internet connection to a foreign server of your choice and gives you a new IP address from that region.
Sounds complicated? well, the process certainly isn’t. A VPN helps you connect to a server from the US or the UK. After that, it gives you a new IP address from those regions to make it appear as if you were living there. As a result, ESPN+ and BoxNation will unlock their content.
And to make it even simpler, just follow the below steps if you want to watch Berchelt vs Vargas 2:
- Sign up to a reputable VPN service with a presence in the US or the UK. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the app on your PC, Mac, iOS, or Android device. You can also install VPNs on routers, smart TVs, and gaming consoles.
- Sign in and connect to a server from the US or the UK
- Visit WhatIsMyIP.network to check if you’re using your new IP address.
- See if Vargas can exert revenge and reclaim the title he once lost to Berchelt.
Best VPNs to Unblock ESPN+ and BoxNation
If you want a user-friendly, fast, and safe VPN service, well look no further than ExpressVPN. It is one of the best providers when it comes to bypassing geo-restrictions. But that’s not all it does. Take a look at some of its features and be the judge:
- 160 server locations: The company has more than 1,000 servers in 94 countries, which means you can definitely access ESPN+ or BoxNation from anywhere in the world.
- High levels of speed: You can forget about buffering issues or overloaded servers because ExpressVPN offers one of the best speed rates in the industry. That’s despite the fact it uses strong encryption.
- Strong encryption: The company uses AES-256 bit encryption. This is a military-grade protocol that guarantees security and privacy. hackers, Government surveillance, and ISP snooping are nothing but a bitter memory.
- No-logging policy: ExpressVPN does not register any of your traffic or data.
- Torrenting and P2P allowance: ExpressVPN allows full P2P file-sharing and torrenting activity. Also, it protects you from legal action from copyright owners.
- Full Netflix compatibility: It can get you access to any library you’d like, even the US version of Netflix.
- High compatibility: You can install it on Windows, Mac, Android, Linux, and iOS. It is also compatible with smart TVs, gaming consoles, and routers.
- 30-day money-back guarantee: You can demand a full refund if you’re not too happy with the services.
And if you’re still not convinced by ExpressVPN, you can choose any of the below alternatives. These are the highest-ranked providers in the business:
Berchelt vs Vargas 2 – What You Need to Know
Miguel ‘El Alacran’ Berchelt will defend his title against compatriot Francisco ‘El Bandito’ Vargas. The tables were turned two years ago when Berchelt ripped the WBC title from none other than Vargas. And now, the 34-year-old has a chance to exert revenge and reclaim his title.
Vargas has won just two fights since then, and he has not boxed since last April. Berchelt, on the other hand, has made four successful title defenses since scoring his career-best victory. He defeated Takashi Miura, Maxwell Awuku, Jonathan Barros, and Mickey Roman, with the latter three all coming in 2018.
Even though he’s favorite to defeat Vargas yet again, Berchelt won’t get carried away. “I know Francisco Vargas is a great warrior and I have to be at my best,” he said.
Berchelt vs Vargas 2 was originally set to take place on March 23, but Berchelt injured his right hand during training.
Here are the remaining matches on the card:
- Emanuel Navarrete vs. Isaac Dogboe
- Fazliddin “Fayzi” Gaibnazarov vs. Mykal “The Professor” Fox
How to Stream Berchelt vs Vargas 2 Online – Final Words
May 11 will see old foes reunite. Not only will Berchelt and Vargas collide for the title, Navarrete and Dogboe also have some scores to settle. It is shaping up to be an action-packed Saturday, and if you’re a boxing fan, you shouldn’t miss it for the world. Therefore, all you have to do is get a VPN, connect to a US or UK server, and sit back and enjoy the violence.