“…THE CHAMPIONS!” You may not know all the lyrics, but if you don’t get goosebumps when you hear the Champions League anthem, then you’re not a real football fan. The biggest night in European club football is fast approaching, and millions of fans all over the world are super excited. The 2019 Champions League final will witness an all-English clash between Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur. And if you want to make sure you don’t miss it, then pay attention.
Where Can I Watch the 2019 Champions League Final?
Only a handful of channels have rights to broadcast the 2019 Champions League Final. Some of them will screen the match for free, while others require a paid subscription. Here’s a list of the streaming channels:
Free CL Streaming Channels:
- FuboTV (USA)
- SBS (Australia)
- Match TV (Russia)
- SRF Zwei (Switzerland)
- RSI LA 2 (Italy)
Paid CL Streaming Channels:
- BeIN Sports EN/AR (MENA Region)
- DAZN (Germany)
- Sony Liv (India)
- TNT (USA)
- BT Sport (UK)
- TSN Go (Canada)
These services are only available inside their respective regions. If you try to access any of them from abroad, a location error message like this one will pop up on your screen: “A problem occurred with the view rights in your location.”
That’s because your IP address reveals your geographic position to the internet. As a result, these channels will block your access once they see that you are outside their coverage area.
Therefore, you need a tool that can conceal your IP address like the virtual private network.
Watch the 2019 Champions League Final with VPN
A VPN can help you bypass all sorts of online restrictions and unblock channels from all over the world. It allows you to spoof your physical location by rerouting your internet connection to a foreign network. Then, it will replace your IP address with a new one from the region that you selected.
So if you’d like to stream the final on BT Sport, simply connect to a UK server. Your new IP will make it appear as if you were there, which forces the channel to unblock its material.
And installing a VPN is actually quite simple and takes only a few minutes. Just follow the steps below and you’re good to go:
- Subscribe to a good VPN provider with a presence in any of the countries above. We recommend you use ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the app on your PC, Mac, iOS, or Android device. You can also install VPNs on routers, smart TVs, and gaming consoles.
- Sign in and connect to a server from the above regions. If you want to watch it for free, then connect to a server from the US, Australia, or Italy.
- Go to WhatIsMyIP.network to see if your IP address has changed.
- See which English side will lift the trophy.
Why Use ExpressVPN to Watch 2019 CL Final?
There’s a reason why we recommend ExpressVPN, many reasons to be honest. It is one of the best services in bypassing geo-blocks and giving you access to restricted content. Just look at what this provider has to offer:
- Large server network: You can watch the 2019 Champions League Final on any of the channels that we mentioned. The company has over 1,000 servers across 94 countries, with unlimited server-switching.
- AES 256-bit encryption: A military-grade encryption protocol that allows you to surf the internet anonymously. It protects you from government surveillance and ISP monitoring.
- Incredible speed levels: Despite the strong encryption, you won’t face any buffering or loading issues because ExpressVPN has one of the best speed rates in the industry.
- Torrenting and P2P allowance: ExpressVPN allows full P2P file-sharing and torrenting activity. Also, it protects you from legal action from copyright owners.
- Full Netflix compatibility: It can get you access to any library you’d like, even the US version of Netflix.
- Supported platforms: You can install it on Windows, Mac, Android, Linux, and iOS. It is also compatible with smart TVs, gaming consoles, and routers.
- 30-day money-back guarantee: You can demand a full refund if you’re not too happy with the services.
And for a full list of the brand’s features, simply read the 2019 ExpressVPN review.
Other VPN Brands to Consider
ExpressVPN isn’t the only elite service in the industry. So if you want to check out other well-known brands before you make your final decision, check out the table below:
IPVanish is another reliable option you could consider, and as you can see, it is number two in our book. One thing you should know about this service, though, is that it is under US jurisdiction laws. This means that it might have to give away user information if the government requests so. However, the company says that it doesn’t log any traffic or data.
As for features, IPVanish uses AES 256-bit encryption, just like ExpressVPN. Also, the company has a large network of servers, with over 1,200 servers in 60 countries, most of which are in the US and Europe. Moreover, It offers high levels of speed, so streaming live HD programs shouldn’t be a problem.
Furthermore, the brand allows five simultaneous connections under one account, meaning you can use it on multiple devices at the same time.
NordVPN takes third place. The company adds a little something extra to the security features that its peers use: Onion over VPN and double encryption. These provide an extra piece of security for users who are extremely worried about their safety and privacy online.
Moreover, it has over 5,000 servers in 61 countries, which makes it one of the largest networks in the industry.
And the company is based in Panama where there are no data retention laws. So don’t worry about anyone asking for your personal information.
About the 2019 Champions League Final – Build Up
After the miracle comeback against Ajax in the CL semi-final, Spurs manager Mauricio Pochettino’s first words in the post-match interview were “thank you football.” The Argentine couldn’t have said it any better.
This year’s Champions League knockout stage has provided some crazy, fantastic moments, from unlikely comebacks to stunning shocks. English teams like Manchester United, Liverpool, and Spurs defied all odds when they turned things around and knocked out Paris Saint Germain, Barcelona, and Ajax respectively. Furthermore, the Dutch side stunned the world when they eliminated defending champions Real Madrid and Cristiano Ronaldo’s Juventus. They also came agonizingly close to sealing their place in the final if it weren’t for Lucas Moura’s second-half hat-trick.
It’s been a sensational, dramatic journey so far and the final should provide the icing on the cake.
Liverpool sealed their place in the final for the second year running and they’ll look to make up for last year’s defeat against Real Madrid. If they win it, it will be their 6th Champions League title. Spurs, meanwhile, qualify for the first European Cup final in their history. Both Pochettino and Jurgen Klopp have done wonders for their teams in little time, turning them into European powerhouses.
The 2019 Champions League final will take place on June 1 at the Wanda Metropolitano in Madrid, home of Spanish side Atletico Madrid.
How to Stream 2019 Champions League Final Online – Conclusion
The Champions League is the pinnacle of European club football. It is probably the biggest prize after the World Cup title. Therefore, missing out on this amazing finale would be a sin. So make sure you don’t do that and get yourself a VPN. This tool will help you bypass geo-blocks and give you access to any channel you want no matter where you are.