Match TV is a great option for sports fans to keep up with their favorite events. People can stream the likes of football, tennis, boxing, basketball, Bellator, and handball provided they reside within Russia. Unfortunately, the channel is not available outside its country of origin. Therefore, to bypass these geo-restrictions, you’re going to have to make use of a VPN. In this guide, you will learn exactly how to watch Match TV abroad with a Virtual Private Network.
How to Watch Match TV Outside Russia with a VPN
Anyone who tries to access Match TV outside its original country, they’ll be blocked with this error message: ”
I don’t speak Russian, but “видео недоступно” means video unavailable. Match TV can determine your whereabouts by checking your IP address. This means that you can trick the channel into thinking that you’re in Russia by changing your IP address. If you connect to a Russian server provided by your VPN, you’ll be able to access any geo-restricted content based in Russia. It’s really easy.
Here’s how you can do so with a VPN:
- Sign up with a VPN provider. ExpressVPN is highly recommended.
- Download and install the VPN client on your Android, iOS, PC, or Mac.
- Sign in with your VPN account and connect to a Russian server.
- Check if you got the new IP address on our IP verifier.
- Launch Match TV.
- Enjoy the best sporting events wherever you are.
What’s on Match TV?
- Champions League
- Europa League
- Russian Premier League
- Serie A
- Ligue 1
- Formula 1
- Davis Cup
- FIFA World Cup